Whether you like the new look, want less brightness at night, or simply want to preserve more battery life, Apple's latest iOS release 13 now sports a new optional dark mode. Best of all, this works great with the latest CasaTunes App for iOS.
So, how do you change modes?
- Make sure you have upgraded to Apple iOS 13
- Make sure you have downloaded the latest CasaTunes App (v5.00.190923 or later)
- Open the iOS Device main Settings App
- Select Display & Brightness
- Select the appearance, or to automatically change between dark and light, select Automatic and select a schedule that meets your needs