1. Stop CasaTunes.
2. Open Realtek Sound Manager.
3. Set the Realtek audio card to the following configuration. Most of these settings are the defaults.
4. Open Windows Device Manager and expand the "Sound video game controller" category.
5. Right click and "Disable" all ASUS cards, except one.
6. Open the ASUS Sound Manager and configure the card with the following settings. Note that the sound manager must be clicked twice before it actually opens.
7. Open Windows Sound Manager and set up the ASUS card with the following configuration.
This is what you'll see when you click on Configure. Proceed through the "Next" prompts.
After configuring, click on Properties, click on the Advanced tab and set the bitrate to 24 bit, 192000 Hz.
8. Steps 6 and 7 must be repeated for every ASUS card. Go back into Windows Device Manager, disable the current card, and enable the next card.
(All cards disabled)
(Second ASUS card enabled - repeat steps 6 and 7 for this card)
(Third ASUS card enabled - repeat steps 6 and 7 for this card)
9. After all the ASUS cards have been configured, go back into Device Manager and enable all of the cards.
10. Start CasaTunes.